Every project has its unique challenges and fine details that cannot be overlooked or under estimated. Our 35 years of experience in distributing exclusive window treatments, is brought to every project. If your project involves a few windows in Toronto, a Palace in Saudi Arabia, or a hotel in Bermuda, Automated Shade will meet you on site and recommend the best solution for your client's needs. Since we specialize in motorized shading systems, we will smoothly incorporate and advise on-site trades, to assure a quality and timely completion. We have great expertise when linking with automation systems such as LUTRON. We assure you an unprecedented experience in providing your clients with state-of-the-art motorized window treatments.
Every window in a room creates atmosphere and affects our emotions. Our expertise will help guide you through the selection of the appropriate window treatment, by combining exclusive fabric selection, with superior hardware. When custom construction, wiring or install drawings are required, you will receive custom CAD drawings tailored to each projects needs.
Close to 90% of the problems that occur when motorized window treatments are used, occurs with wiring related issues. Our highly skilled technicians ensure, from start to finish, a smooth run installation. Automated Shade looks after ALL aspects of the wiring. We provide wiring diagrams, supply, install, hook-up and testing of low voltage systems.
Motorized roller blinds now have the capability of setting three preset stop locations, all from the wall keypad. Control all the shades in the room and all the shades in the home or office, all on the same keypad. Whether you want group control from a keypad, individual control from a remote control, or integration into an automation system, Automated Shade will custom program all of the shades to meet your needs.
Our certified installers take the utmost care and consideration when working on the job site. Their experience, friendliness, and knowledge surpass all expectations. Our services include:
- White Glove treatment - ultimate protection for furniture and property. This service makes sure no dust, dirt or garbage is left behind. We vacuum after every installation. We always protect the floors and trim around the windows with drop cloths. We take great lengths in protecting your property, as if it was our very own. We will not "finish up" until you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Top quality products require a top quality installation that is efficient and professional.
- Pre-installation - wiring and bracket mounting, to ensure the "dirty" work is out of the way, before final installation.
- Temporary shades - available free of charge, while you wait for your new shades. Available for all bedrooms and bathrooms where privacy and room darkening are a must.
- Project check - each job site is carefully assessed on an ongoing basis. This ensures that the appropriate trades are well informed. Changes in construction reflect changes in shade manufacturing, and a significant reduction in changes to product delivery date.
- Installation - great care is taken to ensure a smoothly run installation process.
- Personal training - one-on-one explanation and demonstration of how to use your new window treatments. Motorized treatments, although easy to use, may require some assistance in the beginning. Our certified technicians will program exactly how you want your shades to operate.
All our custom window treatments come with standard hardware warranties. Most come with 8 year parts coverage. Automated Shade will provide free on-site labour for the first year, only in instances that prove a defective product.
AUTOMATED SHADE STORY
30+ YEARS IN THE MAKING